A pre-university seminar focusing on strategies for academic success.
Finally, a service for students who will be attending university and want the inside scoop and guidance to be a successful and thriving student.
How can you attend our session?
Content for the seminar will be drawn from my new e-book Crush IT at College.
- Take Charge: Learn how to be academically successful.
- Learn 5 Things Students Won't Do to Achieve Great Grades.
- Getting the inside scoop on registration, academic performance evaluation (your report card), academic drop deadlines, financial drop deadlines, the value of support services, petitions, changing majors, changing degrees and more!
- Planning for your career.
- How to adapt to university/college life.
- How to avoid the cultural traps of university/college life.
- 10 Secrets to Writing a Great University/College Paper.
- Drop is Not a Dirty Word: A completely different perspective on dropping college/university courses.
- Wiping Your University/College Record: What to do in the event of exceptional personal circumstances.
- The Truth About a Bachelor of Arts Degree.
- Racking up Student Debt: How far in the hole are you willing to go?