Coaching you to academic success.
You are no ordinary student. You are a special breed of student who requires special advice. Student athletes pursing university level study on scholarship face challenges that are unique to them. That's why TAAC offers customized group or one-on-one support for athletes to help them prepare for what lies ahead. Call us now to book your group or one-on-one session.
We offer athletes advice on how to:
- transfer their athletic skills, attributes, and behaviours to academic success
- manage limited time between their sport and their studies
- implement intentional strategies for academic success
- manage their academic course load requirements
- acquire and sustain effective study skills
- develop a Plan B
Add University 101 to your advising session.
Athletes can also benefit from the topics covered in our University 101, a service for students who know they will be attending university and want the inside scoop and guidance to be a successful and thriving student.
If you would like TAAC to speak on any of these topics, just let us know when you book your athlete advising appointment.
- Take Charge: Learn how to be academically successful.
- Learn 5 Things Students Won't Do to Achieve Great Grades.
- Getting the inside scoop on registration, academic performance evaluation (your report card), academic drop deadlines, financial drop deadlines, the value of support services, petitions, changing majors, changing degrees and more!
- Planning for your career.
- How to adapt to university/college life.
- How to avoid the cultural traps of university/college life.
- 10 Secrets to Writing a Great University/College Paper.
- Drop is Not a Dirty Word: A completely different perspective on dropping college/university courses.
- Wiping Your University/College Record: What to do in the event of exceptional personal circumstances.
- The Shocking Truth About a Bachelor of Arts Degree.
- Racking up Student Debt: How far in the hole are you willing to go?