You've got questions. We've got answers.
Whether you are considering college, university, or are currently studying in a post-secondary institution, you have career decisions to make. Our team is well equipped to help you make good decisions about your future.
Common career questions asked of us by students.
- Is it true that my Bachelor of Arts is leading me to a dead end job? What can I do with my B.A.?
- I'm interested in the health sciences. What should I be doing to prepare myself for the future?
- I didn't do well in my first year. Will that affect my application to medical school, law school or grad school?
- I'm considering pursing a degree after completing my community colllege diploma. What should program should I study in order to establish a promising future career?
- I used one of those career assessment tools and I'm still lost?
- I feel like if I don't go to graduate school I won't get a job. What do I need to prepare for graduate school?
- Can you tell me what professions are in demand?
- Should I take time off between my undergraduate degree and the next degree?
- I know I want to 'help' people but I don't know what career to choose. Can you help?
- Does volunteering really make a difference to my future career?
Before committing to an advising session we offer all our clients a free conversation to get to know us, to learn more more about what we offer, and what you can expect from us. It's also a great opportunity to determine which session best fits your needs: a half-hour, full hour or two-hour session. Simply email or call us to book an appointment.